"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 6, 2010

It might be spring time

Finally the winter blues might be starting to melt away. Winter flew by for me thankfully. I am sitting in my living room with my balcony door open. The other day I took Loki for a two mile walk. It was awesome. On Monday I am signing up for the Y's version of the biggest loser. I am excited/nervous. Nervous because well it's working out and my students like live at the Y... oh well it will be fun. I am doing with Mandi (the head coach and high school English teacher).

Today I have pretty much done nothing. Which I will pay for tomorrow. I need to do laundry and go grocery shopping. Icky. I did make dinner. http://www.kraftrecipes.com/delicious-ideas/pages/Delicious-Ideas-RecipeDetail.aspx?recipe_id=115344 it was really good! It was a little on the gingery side, but it was still yummy. And it really only took me 30 minutes to make the whole thing that includes the prep work. Tomorrow I am going to make cookies for staff. They are like peanut butter blossoms, but they are made with Special K cereal, and they do not have to be baked. Super yummy!

About a month ago I got a really bad cold, and it appears that I am getting it again. I have had an icky cough, and even my ears feel plugged up.

This week at school the students completed the first part of ISTEP. This week focused on writing and short answers for math and language arts, and the 7th grade had to take a social studies test on top of that. It was an interesting week to say the least.

Last night I went with work friends to the boys' sectional game, unfortunately they lost. Monday marks my last basketball game! Yay!

Well I am spending my night clearing off my DVR!

tootles!

No comments: