Today I made Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches from Uncommon Design Online. I have never made anything from this blog before, but I am glad I tried this one. Hope at least someone else enjoys it!
Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-18 oz bottle honey barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c Italian dressing
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tbls. worcestershire sause
- Place chicken in the slow cooker (frozen or thawed, I used thawed)
- In a bowl (or large measuring cup) mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour over chicken
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- I cooked mine on high for three hours and it came out perfect.
- You can remove chicken to do this, I just do it in the crock pot-one less thing to clean.
My recipe had a lot of sauce left over, so it felt more like sloppy joes, which I love! I had no shame and eat my sandwich with a fork :)