"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. My car needs an oil change.

2. Camping is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem to be more and more ridiculous.

4. My apartment is one of my favorite 'hiding' places. (Even though some of the other teachers know where I live my students don't!)

5. What happened to good Saturday morning cartoons?

6. Cleaning my very messy apartment is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing things not school related, tomorrow my plans include working like every day and Sunday, I want to go home to get my board games, and get things for camping!

No comments: