"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Fourth!

Happy 4th of July Everyone! I had a very low-key Fourth with my family. We watched movies I love "The Birdcage" and "Independence Day." And as always had great eats: flank steak, mashed potatoes, muenster mac and cheese, and bread. Yea we aren't afraid of the carbs at our house, but surprisingly no one ate the bread. I also made low-cal chocolate chip cookies. No fireworks this year. Actually I don't normally go to fireworks. I have been fighting a head cold/sinus infection thingy (very medical terms) for a few days so I wasn't up to sitting in the heat and crowds.


I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

No comments: