"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Reading

So I was reading a friend's blog, and she posted her summer reading list. I have decide to copy this idea, only I don't have my entire list planned. I am not a planner, and I tend make lists that I am not fully committed to. Instead I have at least three books selected that I hope to read and not abandon (insert commitment issue here :)).

The first book up is: "The Redbreast" I haven't started it yet, but I just got it from the library yesterday. It is part of a series, but my local library only has this novel, and the next on my list.

"The Snowman" if you didn't know I really enjoy thriller/serial killer books. I don't know what it is about them because they totally freak me out, but I can't stay away from them. I am hoping they are both winners.

The final book on my list is "Step on a Crack". I loved reading James Patterson a few years ago, but after awhile I stopped. I really liked the Women's Murder Club series, but they got boring. I was also reading the Alex Cross series, but again I felt they got boring. Hopefully I will like this series.

No comments: