"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reading Dry Spell

I've been having a reading dry spell. It has been going on for about a month if not longer. I want to read, but I cannot find anything I want to read. I haven't read the fifth Percy Jackson book, but I don't want to read it.

I bought "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" but again I don't want to read it. I got 14 pages in, and haven't moved any further. This really annoys me. Like really really really irritates me. So in response I went book shopping.

I found two books. Thank you Amazon for making suggestions! The first book is called, "Love Is a Mix Tape: Life and Loss, One Song at a Time" by Rob Sheffield. I thought it was fiction, but it is apparently nonfiction. I am excited to read it. Then I also ordered "Sh*t My Day Says" by Justin Halpern. Also nonfiction, but the little bit I read was hilarious. I am hoping that they arrive before I go camping next week...

No comments: