"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Friday, August 7, 2009

My First Friday Fill In...because my night life is that exciting

(the words not in bold are my "fill-ins"
1. Ice water is my favorite summertime drink.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is "Sixteen Candles." I first saw it way before I was 16, and I have loved it ever since. "Breakfast Club" is a very close second.

3. Walls are something I love to touch, I have a very OCD habit of running my hands along walls as I walk in public places, or if I am in a clothing store I run my hands along all the clothes. It's a weird habit that drives some of my friends nuts.

4. The full moon is okay I guess. Sometimes I think the whole "Full Moon" can be a little cliche, plus isn't there a "Twilight" book titled "Full Moon?" I really dislike those books.

5. I'm watching "Friends" right now because there is nothing else for me to do on a Friday night.

6. When daylight fades I turn on the lights because I am afraid of the dark.

No comments: