"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Recipe

So I have been trying to make new things. Lately I have of course been leaning towards things that are easy, and that involve like two (three at the max) pans. Tonight I made http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/super-cheesy-baked-macaroni-55459.aspx It is the super cheesy baked macaroni. It smells delicious and I have not yet taken a bite-it's cooling down. But I did modify the recipe slightly. Instead of adding bacon (I don't care for bacon flavor) I added tuna, and for crunch on top I added Italian bread crumbs. I also used the four cheese kraft mac and cheese. I think this recipe is going to be a keeper, and it was really easy to make.

I am really looking forward to seeing the new Alice in Wonderland movie. I love Tim Burton, and of course Johnny Depp, and Anne Hathaway.

Hope everyone has a great work week!

No comments: