"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Friday, February 12, 2010

Waiting for dinner

Well my work week is finally over. I know you are thinking what?! She had two snow days. It has been very exhausting at work lately. I am not very good at "playing the game," and I get annoyed by it. But if I must...

The state has cut funding to schools causing layoffs galore! Our school is already at a bare bones staffing, but I can be bumped out by a teacher at the high school with better seniority. I am sitting at number 1 for the lowest in seniority. Currently the government is trying to pass a bill that will allow schools to move money around to help save jobs. I hope it passes so I can keep my job. This continues to add to stress throughout my day...

Loki is doing well. Last night he decided to pee and poop in my room...wonderful odors. It is really difficult to keep a puppy from being active, and his staples were a little irritated yesterday. We are heading to my parents' house this weekend. Hopefully he doesn't go nuts chasing Jake.

Well I just got my text telling to me meet up for dinner. Los Tres (Mexican) my fav!

Have a great weekend everyone! Mine is a three day weekend yay!

No comments: