"We have to love until it hurts. It is not enough to say, I love." We must put that love into a living action, and how do we do that? By giving until it hurts." Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesdays

Yay the week is half way over!

I have been trying to make something (dinner, desserts, etc.) new each week. A couple of weeks ago it was peanut-butter cookies, then a pot roast, and today it was a taco pizza. I never come up with the recipes on my own. I have a couple go-to places like annieeats (the link is on the side of my blog), and my cookbooks. I got the pot roast from campbellssoup.com and the pizza from kraft.com

I bring in my baked goods to work because my newest theory has been improving morale one baked good at a time. Tuesday I had quite a few fellow teachers asking me where the goods were. Friday I will try to bring something in. Maybe brownies, from a box I am not making those from scratch.

This past week I actually had time to read 2 different books. Both were gifts that Kim got for Christmas. They were awesome! I am currently reading the third one at night before I go to bed. I have missed reading.

This past weekend I was home, and we literally spent the weekend playing rockband, and beatles rock band. I LOVE THOSE GAMES! I am addicting and currently in withdrawal. \

Well Loki is off getting into trouble so I must go.

Tata for now!

No comments: